September 21, 2016

Autumn Colors

I was able to fish the other day in an area of stunning beauty. The aspen were rich gold, the maples were blazing red and conifers were deep green. To top it off, the sky was deep blue. It was such a beautiful day. As I walked upstream I couldn't help but be struck by the wonder of the place.



I fished two section of the same stream. First I fished lower down, where I normally fish. I caught cutthroats, rainbows and a few brook trout. After about an hour and a half, and after catching enough fish to feel content, I decided to go way upstream to a section I've never fished before. Up there the rainbows were gone but the brook trout and cutthroats still cooperated.

I hope you are able to get out among the autumn splendor where ever you live. Life is too short to miss it!

Here is a video of the lower section. I'll put together the upper section video soon.








No comments:

Post a Comment